Firenze Sogna Apartment is a cozy and spacious apartment in the heart of Florence, in the Oltrarno district, just a few minutes from Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti and S. Spirito Square. 10 min. walking distance from the station S.M.N. in just
The apartment has:
1) a large living room (equipped with a new sofa bed) characterized by a wide and ancient Italian library where you can find cookbooks or Italian literature books.
2) a bedroom with a king double bed, wardrobe and window overlooking the balcony;
3) a bedroom with a single bed and a big wardrobe;
4) a separate kitchen with major appliances (oven, toaster, kettle, fridge and dishwasher) with access to the private balcony that overlooks the nice inner courtyard.
5) bathroom with toilet, bidet and shower;
6) large living room with two comfortable sofas where to relax after an hard day as it’s for the tourists!
The apartment is on the first floor without elevator, a few meters from the Lungarno (the banks of the Arno river) where you can take walks at sunrise or sunset time enjoying the impressive play of light on the Ponte Vecchio and the city.On foot you reach the main monuments of the city.